Wednesday 6 May 2015

BEAR BRAND GOLD with WHITE MALT

This time, I will share FnB product I consume frequently: BEAR BRAND. The first time I tasted bear brand was when I was about 8 year old. That time, I was sick really bad and my mom gave me bear brand. I don't like it. Since then, I called bear brand as sick people's milk.

On 2013, Nestle launched Bear Brand Gold with two variants: white tea and white malt. I tried Bear Brand Gold white malt and fall in love with it. I had a problem with my stomach and bear brand is so effective to relieve the ache, especially when I haven't filled my potluck.


It also taste really good. I can smell the malt. It taste like it was added with cream because I taste savory. The size only 140ml so I can still have my meal after having bear brand. You can find Bear Brand Gold at the nearest minimarket, supermarket, and hypermarket.




Bear Brand Gold white malt: my potluck savior



Amour,
Angela Kunady

No comments:

Post a Comment