Thursday 7 May 2015

OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE - JAKARTA, INDONESIA

I have routine to have a quality time with my aunt. This time, we went to Kuningan City and had brunch at OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE. When I first came in, I can feel the relaxing atmosphere. It was quite quiet because it hadn't lunch time. We arrived at about eleven and was served with Breakfast menu.

Our appetizers was Half Kookaburra Wings. It is chicken wings tossed in a savory blend of secret spices and paired with OUTBACK's cool creamy Blue Cheese dressing and celery. The taste of the chicken wings was unexpected. I was really savor. The skin was also crunchy and the sauce made it more perfect. We ordered half portion for 8 pieces of chicken wings so that we can eat another menu :)





My meal was Toowoomba Pasta from OUTBACK's favorite. It was grilled shrimp, mushrooms, and Parmesan with fettuccine and light tomato creme sauce. It taste good but doesn't really match with my tongue because I like creamy pasta more than classic pasta. This pasta has creme sauce but not as creamy as carbonara. The cheese didn't mix with the taste of grilled shrimp and tomato.






Aunt's meal was seafood: Fish and Chips. Tender fish, battered and deep fried until golden brown. Served with Aussie Fries, coleslaw, and tartar sauce, taste good. The sauce was incredible, as good as the chicken wings sauce. The fish was really tender, I fell off when I touched it with fork, and the fries were perfectly cooked.







For drink, I ordered spirit free cocktails, Cherry Limeade. It was sweet cherries and tart limes mixed with lemon and lime soda. The appearance was really beautiful and it taste good, so~ refreshing. Sweet, sour, soda, all the taste mixed perfectly. Definitely my favorite!





Filling potluck through quality time was the best!

Food: IDR36,900 - IDR339,900
Drinks: IDR32,900 - IDR1,119,900
Taste: 8.5/10
Service: 8.5/10

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"
Hippocrates




Amour,
Angela Kunady

No comments:

Post a Comment