Saturday 9 May 2015

IKEA - ALAM SUTERA, INDONESIA

IKEA goes to Indonesia!

On 2014, the world largest furniture retailer, IKEA, opened their store in Alam Sutera, Tangerang, Indonesia. Soon, this place becomes trends all over the media. Its unique design concept makes teens and young adults love to take photos. IKEA Restaurant also becomes trend with its famous meatballs. Many people curious to feel the real self-service atmosphere, including me.

I went to IKEA several times but never had the opportunity to taste the feel of IKEA Restaurant. One day, my lecturer ask the whole class to go to IKEA for observation. That's the first time I taste IKEA's food.



The famous Swedish Meatballs. Every of my friend who go to IKEA Restaurant ordered it. I'm dying to know why many people want to go to IKEA just to taste its Swedish Meatballs. The meatballs was heavy, it makes me full. And the sauce was good. I have no idea what sauce is that, but it makes the meatballs perfect. They also give me mashed potato that makes my potluck fuller.

After meatballs, it's time for something sweet. The most famous in town: IKEA soft ice cream plus the self-service feeling.




The soft ice cream was really a soft ice cream. Really soft! And it also taste good. One thing, even it filled with an automatic machine, the ice cream was filled down to the bottom of the cone. One is never enough.

Who says I can't fill my potluck in a furniture store?


Price: IDR5,000 - IDR90,000
Taste: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10


"What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow"
A.A.Milne




Amour,
Angela Kunady

No comments:

Post a Comment