Saturday 2 May 2015

SUMOBOO - JAKARTA, INDONESIA

Hello!
It has been several weeks since the last time I shared my potluck. Honestly, it has been hectic weeks, I only got three to five hours to sleep. Finally I get some rest and able to show you another food from my potluck!

There's a unique dessert restaurant called SUMOBOO. The first SUMOBOO is located in Pantai Indah Kapuk, but now they have opened some branches. The one I visited was in Central Park, Jakarta. It has bigger place than the first one and the decoration is cute. I have come here several times with my friends and my aunt and still can't get enough!




The first menu I would like to share was BUTA NAKED RAMEN (level 5), ramen with minced pork with egg, nori, and lime as the topping. It has 30 levels of hot and I chose level 5. My stomach can't tolerate hot, actually. Level 5 was pretty fine even my lips got really red. The ramen taste is good, but not with the pork. I found more pork oil than pork meat. But after all it was fine because the ramen size was pretty big for me.




My dessert was BOO! KAKIGORI, chocolate flavor. It is my all-time-favorite. It was REALLY good! First, I love how BOO! looks like. Second, the vanilla ice cream nose was really soft and taste really good. Third, I love the taste of the shaved ice covered with millo powder. Last but not least, the strawberry ears gave refreshment in my mouth.




This is SUMOBOO'S GRASS JELLY, contains of grass jelly, big boba, ice cream, sumo bomb ball, mochi, red bean, and taro. This was my aunt's but I had a taste on it! It taste strawberry, so~ fresh! It contains some sweets too, which is really good. The ice cream was not as soft as BOO!'s because it has strawberry blended together with the ice cream.


BOO! had jumped into my potluck!

Price: IDR16,000 - IDR48,000
Taste: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10


"Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us, Life is so endlessly delicious"
Ruth Reichl




amour,
Angela Kunady

No comments:

Post a Comment